July 4, 2010

How It's Made #4 - Esquivel Shoes


The more time I spend in the USA the more I am impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of locally-made items, despite being quite biased due to my European upbringing. I talked about the Alden shoe factory a while back and now I want you to introduce you to a west-coast, California-based Luxury Shoe Manufacturer: Esquivel.


Even though Esquivel markets these marvelously finished pairs as Women's shoes,  there's nothing that I see that would make them unwearable by men. 
The following video is a slideshow of stills taken during the making of Esquivel shoes:




The Esquivel website does not feature an online store, however Esquivel shoes and boots can be purchased at Endless.com
There's just something I love about green leather



No comments:

Post a Comment