May 28, 2010

Fashion DON'Ts #1 - The Croc Boat Shoe

The occasions where I get utterly appalled by someone's fashion style or choices are not that many and not because there is a shortage of fashion blunders out there, but because most of the times the ones making them are either not very in tune with style or have yet to realize the error of their ways. 

In the case of what I am about to show you, there is absolutely no excuse. If you are like myself and think Crocs are the bane of the modern world, seeing the Croc Boat-Shoe might be short of the four horsemen of the apocalypse knocking at your door.I am beyond baffled as to what possessed the people designing Crocs to combine a staple of elegance and preppiness, the boat-shoe with its antagonist, the Croc!



If you have an answer to my question or would like to share in my sorrow, please comment below!


1 comment:

  1. The normal Crocs are looking already terrible … and these are still uglier :(

    ReplyDelete